TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data (such as domain names, IP addresses and browser types) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to: obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site; control needs of how to use it; the ascertainment of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
The personal data requested through the form are collected and processed for the following purposes:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– allow you to register with the website;
– manage and maintain the website;
– allow you to subscribe to the newsletter service provided by the Owner and any additional Services requested by You;
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
– prevent or discover fraudulent activities or malicious activities harmful to the website;
– exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– send you via e-mail newsletter, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner
– in the case of sending curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
Please note that if you are already our customer, we can send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the owner similar to those you have already used, except your dissent (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Data officers, managers and data communication
The processing of the collected data is carried out by internal personnel of Villa Barberina appointed for this purpose.
The data collected, if necessary or instrumental for the execution of the indicated purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed external processors, or, depending on the case, communicated to them as independent owners, namely:
companies belonging to our corporate group;
people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our Company;
companies, bodies, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the above mentioned purposes (market analysis and research service, credit card payments management, computer systems maintenance).
to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee you neither the registration to the site nor the services of the art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. In any case you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
Rights of the interested party
In your quality as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
– obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter a.r. at Villa Barberina, Via Roma, 2 – 31049 Valdobbiadene (TV);
– an e-mail to email@example.com
Holder, manager and agents
The data controller is Villa Barberina
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller’s headquarters.
Changes to this Statement
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.