Pleasant stay in the Prosecco hills, in the picturesque setting
of a stunning 18th-century villa.
- Deluxe Blue Suite (203€-230€) Consists of a king-size bedroom facing the garden and a double bathroom.
- Garden bedroom (165€-185€) Private access to the garden, near the living-room.
- The Tower Suite (175€-199€) The large double bedroom that faces the garden.
- The Floral Suite (175€-199€) Twin bedroom and an indoor bathroom with a huge shower
- Deluxe Yellow Suite (203€-230€) King-side bedroom and 2 bathrooms and bath-tubs.
- Single yellow bedroom (74€-€) Is in the west wing of the villa and next to the yellow suite.
In the villa six bedrooms with bathrooms, huge saloons, a rich library and a big dining-room will accommodate all those guests who would like to enjoy the regenerating contact with nature. [continua]
Discover the area
Driving through the hills, one of the most beautiful medieval towns to see is Asolo with its fortification, the fountains and the aristocratic palaces which remind the visitors of the ones in Venice.[read more]
Driving east from Valdobbiadene through the Prosecco hills in the direction of Conegliano the Cistercian abbey of Follina, dated twelfth century, with its thirteenth-century church deserves a stop.[read more]