Pleasant stay in the Prosecco hills, in the picturesque setting
of a stunning 18th-century villa.
- Deluxe Blue Suite (185€-220€) Consists of a king-size bedroom facing the garden and a double bathroom.
- Celestino bedroom (150€-180€) Private access to the garden, near the living-room.
- Violet Suite (160€-190€) The large double bedroom that faces the garden.
- Floral Suite (160€-190€) Twin bedroom and an indoor bathroom with a huge shower
- Deluxe Yellow Suite (185€-220€) King-side bedroom and 2 bathrooms and bath-tubs.
- Single yellow bedroom (70€-€) Is in the west wing of the villa and next to the yellow suite.
In the villa six bedrooms with bathrooms, huge saloons, a rich library and a big dining-room will accommodate all those guests who would like to enjoy the regenerating contact with nature. [continua]
Discover the area
Driving east from Valdobbiadene through the Prosecco hills in the direction of Conegliano the Cistercian abbey of Follina, dated twelfth century, with its thirteenth-century church deserves a stop.[read more]
Near Asolo there are two worthwhile architectural sites to see: In Maser the wonderful Palladian villa “Barbaro” with the “crosera” painted of frescoes by Paolo Veronese. In San Vito di Altivole the outstanding mausoleum designed for the Brions by the twentieth-century architect Carlo Scarpa. Between the two nearby towns of Montebelluna and Castelfranco, it is easy to come across Venetian gentlemen’s summer retreats, such as the Palladian Villa Emo, Villa Cornaro, Villa Corner.[read more]