Pleasant stay in the Prosecco hills, in the picturesque setting
of a stunning 18th-century villa.
- Deluxe Blue Suite (185€-220€) Consists of a king-size bedroom facing the garden and a double bathroom.
- Celestino bedroom (150€-180€) Private access to the garden, near the living-room.
- Violet Suite (160€-190€) The large double bedroom that faces the garden.
- Floral Suite (160€-190€) Twin bedroom and an indoor bathroom with a huge shower
- Deluxe Yellow Suite (185€-220€) King-side bedroom and 2 bathrooms and bath-tubs.
- Single yellow bedroom (70€-€) Is in the west wing of the villa and next to the yellow suite.
In the villa six bedrooms with bathrooms, huge saloons, a rich library and a big dining-room will accommodate all those guests who would like to enjoy the regenerating contact with nature. [continua]
Discover the area
The first stop could be Possagno where the sculptor Antonio Canova, was born in 1757. He designed and financed “Il Tempio” which rises on the top of a hill. In the “gipsoteca”, beside his house, designed by Carlo Scarpa, there are all his plaster casts, drafts and original studies of his work.[read more]
Not far from there, the visitor comes across Conegliano with its twelfth-century castle. The old part of the town has aristocratic palaces and outstanding porches to see.