Pleasant stay in the Prosecco hills, in the picturesque setting
of a stunning 18th-century villa.
- Deluxe Blue Suite (203€-230€) Consists of a king-size bedroom facing the garden and a double bathroom.
- Garden bedroom (165€-185€) Private access to the garden, near the living-room.
- The Tower Suite (175€-199€) The large double bedroom that faces the garden.
- The Floral Suite (175€-199€) Twin bedroom and an indoor bathroom with a huge shower
- Deluxe Yellow Suite (203€-230€) King-side bedroom and 2 bathrooms and bath-tubs.
- Single yellow bedroom (74€-€) Is in the west wing of the villa and next to the yellow suite.
In the villa six bedrooms with bathrooms, huge saloons, a rich library and a big dining-room will accommodate all those guests who would like to enjoy the regenerating contact with nature. [continua]
Discover the area
The architectural influences of its magnificent sixteenth-century palaces reflect those found in Venice.
The first stop could be Possagno where the sculptor Antonio Canova, was born in 1757. He designed and financed “Il Tempio” which rises on the top of a hill. In the “gipsoteca”, beside his house, designed by Carlo Scarpa, there are all his plaster casts, drafts and original studies.