Pleasant stay in the Prosecco hills, in the picturesque setting
of a stunning 18th-century villa.
- Deluxe Blue Suite (189€-223€) Consists of a king-size bedroom facing the garden and a double bathroom.
- Celestino bedroom (154€-183€) Private access to the garden, near the living-room.
- Violet Suite (164€-193€) The large double bedroom that faces the garden.
- Floral Suite (164€-193€) Twin bedroom and an indoor bathroom with a huge shower
- Deluxe Yellow Suite (189€-223€) King-side bedroom and 2 bathrooms and bath-tubs.
- Single yellow bedroom (74€-€) Is in the west wing of the villa and next to the yellow suite.
In the villa six bedrooms with bathrooms, huge saloons, a rich library and a big dining-room will accommodate all those guests who would like to enjoy the regenerating contact with nature. [continua]
Discover the area
Driving through the hills, one of the most beautiful medieval towns to see is Asolo with its fortification, the fountains and the aristocratic palaces which remind the visitors of the ones in Venice.[read more]
For those who like trekking, Pianezze, located in the Prealps, 15 minutes from Valdobbiadene, offers the choices of different exciting tracks which give the opportunity to discover a particular flora and extraordinary country views.[read more]