Pleasant stay in the Prosecco hills, in the picturesque setting
of a stunning 18th-century villa.
- Deluxe Blue Suite (203€-230€) Consists of a king-size bedroom facing the garden and a double bathroom.
- Garden bedroom (165€-185€) Private access to the garden, near the living-room.
- The Tower Suite (175€-199€) The large double bedroom that faces the garden.
- The Floral Suite (175€-199€) Twin bedroom and an indoor bathroom with a huge shower
- Deluxe Yellow Suite (203€-230€) King-side bedroom and 2 bathrooms and bath-tubs.
- Single yellow bedroom (74€-€) Is in the west wing of the villa and next to the yellow suite.
In the villa six bedrooms with bathrooms, huge saloons, a rich library and a big dining-room will accommodate all those guests who would like to enjoy the regenerating contact with nature. [continua]
Discover the area
The first stop could be Possagno where the sculptor Antonio Canova, was born in 1757. He designed and financed “Il Tempio” which rises on the top of a hill. In the “gipsoteca”, beside his house, designed by Carlo Scarpa, there are all his plaster casts, drafts and original studies.